- Companies’ constitution, joint venture agreements, shareholder’s agreements and all other corporate acts;
- Due diligences for the acquisitions of equity interests, mergers, split-off, incorporation or transformation of companies;
- Agreements, such as those referring to transference of technology; copyright license or assignment (including software); as well as to image license, and to real state matters.
- Civil responsibility due to material or moral damages, caused by professionals, or by managers;
- Civil responsibility due to damages caused to a company’s or someone’s image right;
- Administrative and judicial litigation involving corporate issues.